Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Week 9 things ...

Podcasts, Videos & Downloadable audio. Ending with a summary of my thoughts about this program.

I explored YouTube and selected a music video of one of my favorite CCM singers and put it on my blog. I was thrilled to find him listed. There's a little bit of everything there (be careful)

Next, I took a look at some podcasts and then on to some titles available on Project Gutenburg which I was already familiar with.

Now to summarize my thoughts about this program -

I have to admit, this program has really been a new and different experience for me. I have done things that I would never have done on my own.

I was reading a technology magazine the other day and found that I actually knew what they were talking about. Thanks 23 things!

No comments: